Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cluster Code of the Lion of Judah.



Some people do not believe in the codes of the Bible because they say that the word Yeshua is only four words and that it is easy to find in any text but this is a sad lie and this is not just four letters: YHWH the Name of Baruch Adonai is found only in messianic passages in the Torah founding his precious Name several times with other words to create strong statements in the same chapters!; This shows that there is no coincidence and that no man can create such things but for God nothing is impossible for Him.

 

 Like a Lion, they have pierced my hands and my feet.

 

1. Psalm 22:17 Starting with the third letter עִ in the fifth word, counting in reverse every 26th letter.

2. Psalm 22:12 Starting with the second letter י in the eight word, counting in reverse every 45th letter.

3.Psalm 22:15 Starting with the first letter הָ in the sixth word, counting forward every ninth letter.

4.Psalm 22:7 Starting with the fifth letter י in the first word, counting forward every 11th letter.

 

Psalms Chapter 22 תְּהִלִּים

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, עַל-אַיֶּלֶת הַשַּׁחַר;    מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד. 1 For the Leader; upon Aijeleth ha-Shahar. A Psalm of David.
ב  אֵלִי אֵלִי, לָמָה עֲזַבְתָּנִי;    רָחוֹק מִישׁוּעָתִי, דִּבְרֵי שַׁאֲגָתִי. 2 My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me, and art far from my help at the words of my cry?
ג  אֱלֹהַי--אֶקְרָא יוֹמָם, וְלֹא תַעֲנֶה;    וְלַיְלָה, וְלֹא-דֻוֹמִיָּה לִי. 3 O my God, I call by day, but Thou answerest not; and at night, and there is no surcease for me.
ד  וְאַתָּה קָדוֹשׁ--    יוֹשֵׁב, תְּהִלּוֹת יִשְׂרָאֵל. 4 Yet Thou art holy, O Thou that art enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
ה  בְּךָ, בָּטְחוּ אֲבֹתֵינוּ;    בָּטְחוּ, וַתְּפַלְּטֵמוֹ. 5 In Thee did our fathers trust; they trusted, and Thou didst deliver them.
ו  אֵלֶיךָ זָעֲקוּ וְנִמְלָטוּ;    בְּךָ בָטְחוּ וְלֹא-בוֹשׁוּ. 6 Unto Thee they cried, and escaped; in Thee did they trust, and were not ashamed.
ז  וְאָנֹכִי תוֹלַעַת וְלֹא-אִישׁ;    חֶרְפַּת אָדָם, וּבְזוּי עָם. 7 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
ח  כָּל-רֹאַי, יַלְעִגוּ לִי;    יַפְטִירוּ בְשָׂפָה, יָנִיעוּ רֹאשׁ. 8 All they that see me laugh me to scorn; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head:
ט  גֹּל אֶל-יְהוָה יְפַלְּטֵהוּ;    יַצִּילֵהוּ, כִּי חָפֵץ בּוֹ. 9 'Let him commit himself unto Yahweh! let Him rescue him; let Him deliver him, seeing He delighteth in him.'
י  כִּי-אַתָּה גֹחִי מִבָּטֶן;    מַבְטִיחִי, עַל-שְׁדֵי אִמִּי. 10 For Thou art He that took me out of the womb; Thou madest me trust when I was upon my mother's breasts.
יא  עָלֶיךָ, הָשְׁלַכְתִּי מֵרָחֶם;    מִבֶּטֶן אִמִּי, אֵלִי אָתָּה. 11 Upon Thee I have been cast from my birth; Thou art my God from my mother's womb.
יב  אַל-תִּרְחַק מִמֶּנִּי, כִּי-צָרָה קְרוֹבָה:    כִּי-אֵין עוֹזֵר. 12 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
יג  סְבָבוּנִי, פָּרִים רַבִּים;    אַבִּירֵי בָשָׁן כִּתְּרוּנִי. 13 Many bulls have encompassed me; strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
יד  פָּצוּ עָלַי פִּיהֶם;    אַרְיֵה, טֹרֵף וְשֹׁאֵג. 14 They open wide their mouth against me, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
טו  כַּמַּיִם נִשְׁפַּכְתִּי--    וְהִתְפָּרְדוּ, כָּל-עַצְמוֹתָי:
הָיָה לִבִּי, כַּדּוֹנָג;    נָמֵס, בְּתוֹךְ מֵעָי.
15 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint;
my heart is become like wax; it is melted in mine inmost parts.
טז  יָבֵשׁ כַּחֶרֶשׂ, כֹּחִי, וּלְשׁוֹנִי, מֻדְבָּק מַלְקוֹחָי;    וְלַעֲפַר-מָוֶת תִּשְׁפְּתֵנִי. 16 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my throat; and Thou layest me in the dust of death.
יז  כִּי סְבָבוּנִי, כְּלָבִים:    עֲדַת מְרֵעִים, הִקִּיפוּנִי; כָּאֲרִי, יָדַי וְרַגְלָי. 17 For dogs have encompassed me; a company of evil-doers have inclosed me; like a Lion, they have pierced my hands and my feet.


Hebrew Bible version according to Jewish tradition by Moses Katznelson.

 Try it yourself; click: The Hebrew Bible Psalms




1.The letter spells:  אַוֹתְּ  כַּיָשׂוֶעִ : "The Sign for Yeshua"  



2.The letter spells:  ישְׁוּעָ מְשֵׁיחַ : "Yeshua Mashiah"

Strong's Hebrew: 4899. מָשִׁ֫יחַ (mashiach) -- anointed



3.The letter spells:   הָנָ מֵשׂיחָ : "Behold Mashiah!"
The red letter shin of the word Yeshua to intersection with the  letter word of Messiah.



4.The letter spells:   ישׁוּעִ בְשׁלְּי : "Yeshua in silence or Yeshua is mine"


Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth;He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.






             



  






    "Praise Yah"


















No comments:

Post a Comment